Buying property in Mumbai is quiet expensive. When buying house you can select a moderately used property. You avail several advantages on buying a house that is 3-5 years old. Even real estate agents would suggest such options to those with budget constrain and looking in for good price saving deals.
1) Rates are much lower than a new property price in the market.
2) Infrastructure in the surrounding is readily available. Like parks, community, schools.
3) The building is, maintained well. Issues such as monthly rent, parking space etc are taken care.
4) Greet the neighbors residing it gives you fair idea of kind of people living in the society. Apparently, loved a house was in excellent condition as well neat and clean surrounding sadly people residing there had a higher standard of living that was out of our capacity.
5) Even there are places where only one flat is operational and reaming flats are closed.
In-addition, be cautioned about certain things
1) Land must be free from all sorts of disputes.
2) The information given to you is, mentioned on papers.
3) Check if any defraud.
Invest into property prior 30 years of your age so in old age you live liability free. Even when taking loan search for cooperative banks and go for 15-year loan. With online real estate website, trending you can find reviews on web about the property you are interested to buy. Make a thorough research prior any final decision.
Courtesy :Real Estate News and Trends in India
Aawas.in Best Real estate Website in India, Buy Sell or Rent property. Property News and Trends